New Colombian President Promises 'Corrections' to Peace Deal
https://www.voanews.com/a/new-colombian-president-promises-corrections-to-peace-deal/4518269.html QUESTIONS 1. What is the main obstacle within this new to practice through parrhesia? 2. Concept 3. What is the consequence for the writter not telling the truth? 4. What can you do about it? 5. Do you think Duque is going to do everything that Uribe ask him to do? 6. Do you thin Duque is going to continue with de peace deal? I think that this topic it is very controversial, it depends on your political view, so I will try to think in an impartial point. Yes the majority of the Colombian people thinks that Duque is going to do everything that Uribe ask him to do (in any political point, even they agree with Uribe or not, people thinks that). I think that we have to wait and see how he is going to govern Colombia. And i hope that if he is going to make corrections to the deal peace (that i hope he does), those corrections will be for the better of the victims.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario